Welcome! We're on a mission to impact world health, breaking free from barriers. Creating freedom from physical and financial pain. Aligning your lifestyle with health and happiness-while inspiring others to lead.
I invite you to open your heart and mind to the exciting n ew possibilities that this system and the support that accompanies it has in store for you.
The different private Facebook groups that you are added to will provide support, motivation, and encouragement while you are on the Isagenix program and through life. This packet has been assembled to provide you with valuable information to help you start your program. Please reach out with any specific questions!
MAKE GETTING DRESSED FUN AGAIN!
Today is the day.
HERE ARE MY RECOMMENDED SHAKE AND CLEANSE DAY SCHEDULES
Your shake days are the foundation of the 30 day system!
Shake Days include IsaLean Shake, a nutrient-dense meal with low calories for weight management, but that stimulates protein synthesis, producing an anabolic state. The shake feeds the body whey protein shown to outperform other proteins for satiety (keeping you feeling fuller longer, reducing total amount of calories in later meals), decreasing abdominal and total body fat, and increasing thermogenesis and fat oxidation. The shake also helps restore glutathione levels to youthful levels and fights oxidative stress related to obesity. The healthy meal replacement shakes provide essential vitamins and minerals, often depleted in dieting but necessary to maintain normal cellular activity. In addition, Ionix Supreme, a tonic of adaptogens, helps reduce stress associated with weight loss and helps with the “feel good” effects of our program.
I don't recommend taking the accelerator first thing in the morning. I would take it with your Mid-Morning Snack!!!!!
Cleanse Days provide a “jump start”! Your cleanse days will stimulate reduction of fat deposits that release stored toxins. The smaller the fat cells become, the less pro-inflammatory cytokines (signaling molecules) they produce—further reducing ill effects on the body. Cleanse for Life facilitates a healthier body by encouraging detoxification of these toxins whether they be endogenous (produced by the body) or exogenous (from our diets or environment). Cleanse Days provide some fuel and nutrients, thus allowing the digestion processes to rest and promoting detoxification in the liver and kidneys.
No matter what, stay hydrated and try and drink half your body weight in water!
HOW LONG WILL YOU WATCH OTHERS DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?
IT ALL STARTS
WITH THE FIRST
DO ALL THE THINGS
Increase your water intake- you should be drinking half your body weight in ounces each day.
Wean yourself off of coffee, sodas, sweetened teas, and artificial sweetners.
Determine your target daily calories based on your gender, current height/weight and health goals.
Determine your target daily calories based on your gender, current height/weight and health goals.
Grab an accountability partner. Studies have shown that there is an increased success rate in those that do the program with support. Doing this program with family and friends is the way to do it! If you don't know how to share these products with others, we can help you!
You've been added to the private page "Team WIN Wellness" and "You Got This" for free coaching and support. We love contributions, so feel free to ask questions and comment!
Enter the Isabody Challenge. Receive $200.00 in free product for just completing the challenge! Everyone on our team takes part in it. It's awesome for accountability, support and a chance at winning $25,000
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE!
You can Private Message me your answers!
VIDEOS TO SUPPORT YOUR SHAKE AND CLEANSE DAYS
MY TIPS FOR THE MOST SUCCESS
1. Join the IsaBody Challenge! There is a description below.
2. Download the following APPS on your phone:
IsaLife (This is where you can document your weight loss journey the app also allows you to manage your auto-ship or order any products you need at anytime)
TimeStampIt (take your before and after pictures using this APP so you can submit them to the IsaBody Challenge)
ISA BODY CHALLENGE
Transform Your Body.
Transform Your Life.
WHAT IS THE ISABODY CHALLENGE?
The IsaBody Challenge is a 16-week total body transformation challenge for Isagenix Associates and Preferred Customers. Because we believe that transformations are for everybody, we award all who successfully complete their IsaBody Challenge with $200 of Isagenix Products. And the best part? Everyone who completes the IsaBody Challenge also has the chance to win their share of over $200,000 in cash, prizes and trips!
HOW DO I START AND COMPLETE THE ISABODY CHALLENGE?
You’re just a click away from beginning your journey to your ultimate transformation. Remember, Isagenix isn’t all about weight loss and neither is the IsaBody Challenge. This is your chance to change your life for the better, so enter today!
It’s easy to start and complete an IsaBody Challenge!
IsaBody Challenge Criteria
The IsaBody Challenge is a 16-week body transformation challenge for Isagenix Associates and Preferred Customers. Participants submit four ‘Before’ photos and use Isagenix products (500BV) for 16 weeks. Participants then submit four ‘After’ photos and a 250-500 word essay about their transformation within 2 weeks of their Challenge end date. Depending on the date the participant finishes their Challenge and uploads their materials, they may have to submit an additional four ‘Maintenance’ Photos to be considered for prizes and judging.
Participants who complete all requirements of the Challenge have the chance to win their share of over $200,000 in cash, prizes, and trips. Everyone who completes a Challenge is rewarded with an Achievement Award, which includes a $200 product coupon, t-shirt and certificate.
Submit “Before" and “After" photos with a date stamp.
Before Isagenix I was sick and tired or being sick and tired. I put everyone else's emotional needs before my own, and the stress from living life that way physically took its toll on my body. There is only so long you can float with your head above water before you start to sink.
During my pregnancy I gained 70 pounds despite eating "clean." My doctor and family were worried about my health. My blood pressure was HIGH from about 6 months on,and it is a miracle I didn't develop preeclampsia. My mom mentioned to me later that she was afraid that I wouldn't make it through childbirth.
When I finally said "yes" to using a system I was physically and emotionally done. The stress I was experiencing in my life was showing in my body. I NEEDED a lifeline, and for the first time in a long time I did something for myself.
I put the products in my body and felt the stress, fat, anxiety, brain fog, and exhaustion dissapate. Not only was I having an incredible physical transformation (lost the 70 lbs.), I was having a mental shift.
This company focuses on a healthy mind just as much as a healthy body. I needed to know that self care was important. I needed to know that I could be brave, and do the things that were hard. I needed to know that I had the support and love of a community who had my back 💯.
My physical, spiritual, and emotional growth since that first picture has been off the charts.
Now I am enrolled in IsaBody, and am DETERMINED to be a finalist. I love being able to inspire others to be brave, dig in to what is hard, and take care of themselves.
Unpacking the Value Pack System
When Unpacking the Value Pack, here’s what you will find:
1. Ionix Supreme: Mix one level scoop of the powder with 6 oz of water or take one ounce of the liquid straight. (You can add ice after mixing it or drink as a warm tea)
2. IsaLean or IsaLean Pro Shake: You can make shaker bottle or your Isagenix Blender. If using the Isa Blender, add a little ice & 8oz of cold water with any add-ins and blend. Then add 2 level scoops of the IsaLean Shake mix and blend. There is also a Dairy Free Option. Refer to your Shake Day Planner or watch this video.
3. CFL - Cleanse For Life: Mix 4oz (liquid) or 2 level scoops (powder) into 4-8oz of water. If you are using the 2 oz size, you need TWO each time (a total of 8 per day). You do not have to mix the liquid CFL with water - you can drink it straight up.
4. Isagenix Snacks: The purpose of these is to keep your blood sugar level and to eat when you feel hungry. They are a compressed shake and magically help curb that hunger. You may have 6-8 on your cleanse day as needed.
6. IsaFlush:Take 1-2 before bed with water. This acts as a balance, take more if you need it and less if you don't.
7. IsaLean Bar: These can be used as a meal replacement (instead of the shake) and are great for when you are on the go or traveling. You can eat half of a bar as a snack. You can also cut these up into bite size portions for a quick snack to carry in your purse. There are some nice Dairy Free Options, too!
8. Complete Essential Isagenesis: Take the AM pack after your morning shake. Take the PM pack after your healthy dinner or shake.
9. IsaDelight - These are for improving your cleanse days. I recommend one for your mid morning, early afternoon & late afternoon snack on Cleanse Days. Friends don't let friends cleanse, without IsaDelights!
10. e+ (Energy Shot) - These are amazing for pre-workout energy and on Cleanse Days! Isagenix recommends not to exceed 2-3 E+ Shots a day.
11. Isagenix Greens: Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of water or add to your IsaLean Pro Shake for a perfect post workout meal or add the greens to your Ionix Supreme in the morning. If you like the Greens, you will probably love the Isagenix Fruits as well.
12. Whey Thins: These savory protein crackers are only 100 calories with 10 grams of protein and make the perfect snack to ward of cravings. They can even be used on a cleanse day a few at a time spread out throughout the day instead of using IsaDelights chocolates.
Popular extras not included in the Value Pak:
13. Amped Hydrate: This is a mineral based drink mix to replenish your electrolytes. Mix 2 scoops or one stick with 8 oz of water. This beverage can be enjoyed in green tea, mixed with Ionix Supreme, used as a sweetener or added to your IsaLean Shake. It is also great to drink before, during and after a workout.
14. IsaPro: This is used for the BBB but you can also use as a pre or post workout shake. Mix 1 level scoop with 8 oz water in a shaker ball cup. This is not a meal replacement.
15. BBB - Bedtime Belly Buster: 30-45 minutes before bedtime, add ice & 8 oz water to a shaker bottle and mix 1 level scoop of IsaPro Whey Protein and 1 level scoop of IsaFruits, Amped Hydrate or FiberPro (all optional - you can just use the IsaPro Whey Protein by itself). Shake & let sit for a few minutes to allow the foam to settle.
16. Brain and Sleep Support System Supports brain function to promote mental focus, concentration, and decision-making. Squirt the Sleep Spray under your tongue and let it sit for 20-30 seconds, then swallow. Enjoy an amazing dreamy sleep.
ISALEAN BAR PARFAIT
IsaLean Bar Parfait
1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1/2 IsaLean Bar, chopped (any flavor)
1/4 cup fresh raspberries
1. Spoon half of the yogurt into a small parfait dish
2. Top yogurt with 1/2 of the chopped IsaLean Bar and 1/2 of the raspberries
3. Spoon a second layer of yogurt into the parfait dish and top with the remaining chopped IsaLean Bar and raspberries.
I personally like it better with the FIbe
CLEAN PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN MUFFINS 🎃🍫
ANOTHER WAY TO USE YOUR PUMPKIN SPICE!
-1 CUP ROLLED OATS
-1 CUP PUMPKIN PUREE (MAKE SURE IT’S PURE PUMPKIN AND NOT PIE FILLING
-1 CUP GREEK YOGURT
-1 1/2 SCOOPS ISALEAN PUMPKIN SPICE
-1 TSP CINNAMON
-1 TSP BAKING POWDER
-1/2 TSP BAKING SODA
-1/2 CUP DARK MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS
1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 350F
2. ADD THE OATS TO A BLENDER OR FOOD PROCESSOR AND PROCESS UNTIL A FLOUR FORMS (ABOUT 10 SECONDS)
3. ADD THE PUMPKIN, GREEK YOGURT, EGGS, PROTEIN POWDER, CINNAMON, BAKING POWDER, AND BAKING SODA AND BLEND AGAIN UNTIL WELL COMBINED.
4. STIR IN THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS.
5. DISTRIBUTE INTO 12 SILICON MUFFIN LINERS (OR REGULAR MUFFIN LINERS THAT ARE GREASED).
6. BAKE FOR 20 MINUTES OR UNTIL A TOOTHPICK COMES OUT CLEAN.
Sweet Potato Turkey Chili
• 14 ounces sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
• 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• Coarse sea salt
• 1 large yellow onion, diced (1 1/2 cups)
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin, or more to taste
• 1/2 teaspoon sweet Spanish smoked paprika (pimento dulce), or more to taste
• 1/2 teaspoon mild chili powder, or more to taste
• 1 pound ground turkey, preferably dark meat
• 28 ounces canned, no-salt-added whole peeled tomatoes, plus their juices
• 1/2 cup water
• 14 ounces cooked or canned no-salt-added black beans (if using canned, drain and rinse; see headnote)
• Chopped fresh cilantro, for serving
• Chopped fresh scallions, white and light-green parts, for serving
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
Toss the sweet potato chunks with 2 tablespoons of the oil until well coated, then spread on the baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with a good pinch of the sea salt. Roast for about 20 minutes or until softened, stirring a few times. Let cool.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. Once the oil shimmers, add the onion, garlic, cumin, paprika, chili powder and a big pinch of salt, stirring to coat. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until softened.
Add the turkey; cook, stirring a few times, until the meat is cooked through and its moisture has evaporated, which should take about 20 minutes. The turkey should be well incorporated into the onion mixture.
Add the tomatoes and their juices and a big pinch of salt; increase the heat to high and add the water. Once the mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Stir in the beans and the cooled sweet potatoes; taste, and adjust the seasoning as needed. Cook for 15 minutes to blend the flavors.
Divide among individual bowls; top with the cilantro and scallions. Serve hot.
Adapted from “It’s All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great,” by Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Turshen (Grand Central Life & Style, 2013)
Best recipe ever!!!!!!!
SPICEY TURKEY SAUSAGE AND KALE CHILLI
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 lb. ground spicy turkey sausage
1 large onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. dried oregano
2 tbsp. tomato paste
1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
1 15-oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed
3 c. low-sodium chicken broth
1 large bunch kale, torn into pieces
In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil. Add turkey sausage and cook until golden and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Add onion, garlic, red pepper, chili powder, cayenne, and oregano and cook until tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Add tomato paste and stir, 1 minute, then add diced tomatoes, beans, and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and add kale.
Simmer until chili has thickened, about 30 minutes.
COCONUT CURRY SHRIMP
Adapted from: "Mel's Kitchen"
For Shrimp Marinade
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/7 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 lb extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
For the sauce
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 medium onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp salt or to taste
½ tsp turmeric
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp curry powder
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 can (5.5 oz) unsweetened coconut milk
fresh cilantro or parsley for garnish
cooked rice for serving
In a small bowl toss the shrimp with the marinade ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
While the shrimp is marinating, heat the oil in a medium size pot. To it add the onion, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Stir in the ginger, garlic, pepper, salt, coriander, turmeric and curry powder.
Continue to cook over medium heat until the onion is translucent, another 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes with juices and all, stir well and cook for about a minute after which add the coconut milk, stir and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes. Add shrimp with the accumulated juices from the marinade and cook for another 5 minutes or until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
Serve over hot rice and garnish with cilantro or parsley.